La Paz to Santiago
Visit South America and travel through Bolivia, Argentina and Chile on an unforgettable adventure through the soaring Andes. Meet friendly locals and discover the rich culture and breathtaking scenery of this remarkable region. Starting in vibrant La Paz, this incredible journey takes in some of Bolivia's most spectacular scenery including the mesmerising salt flats of Salar de Uyuni and the fiery-red Laguna Colorada before crossing into Argentina. Indulge in some world-renowned wines in Cafayate, then explore the Pampas on horseback and savour the succulent flavours of a traditional barbecue while staying on a working cattle ranch. Soak up the relaxed atmosphere of Mendoza before finishing the adventure in sensational Santiago. This amazing journey is the perfect way to experience the best of this magnificent region.
- Quaff locally produced wine in Cafayate
- Opt to explore the Pampas on horseback
- Tantalise tastebuds at a traditional Argentine barbecue
- Travel to Chile and stroll the streets of Santiago
- Visit Bolivia and enjoy the colours and culture of La Paz
- Marvel at Bolivia's surreal Salar de Uyuni
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust