La Paz to Lima
Journey through the Andes on this Overland adventure into ancient Inca heartlands. Unlock the secrets of the many mystic sights as you explore the isolated islands dotting Lake Titicaca, hike along historic Inca pathways, marvel at the Nazca Lines, ramble over the ruins of Machu Picchu and explore the streets of Cuzco. From the breathtaking highs of La Paz to the colonial sights of Lima, journey through Bolivia and Peru and discover two real South American gems.
- Climb through the twisting streets of La Paz
- Discover the wild beauty of the Island of the Sun
- Set sail on sprawling Lake Titicaca
- Admire the beauty and mystery of crumbling Machu Picchu
- Trek along the scenic steps of the Incas
- Learn local song and dance at a Peruvian village homestay
- Spot huge condors flying above the Colca Canyon
- Visit the ancient funerary towers at the Chauchilla Cemetery
- Uncover the mystery of the gigantic Nazca Lines
- Spot wildlife on the Ballestas Islands
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust