La Paz to Buenos Aires
Through Bolivia and Argentina, this all-encompassing adventure travels along the salt flats of Salar de Uyuni, winds along the colour-splashed Andes of northern Argentina, camps at a traditional estancia in the heart of the pampas and ends in the sophisticated streets of Buenos Aires. Discover a wealth of fascinating locations, awe-inspiring scenery and friendly locals on this epic Overland Adventure from La Paz to Buenos Aires.
- Meander through the crooked streets of soaring La Paz
- Journey into the belly of the earth in the tin mining city of Potosi
- Marvel at the surreal landscapes of Salar de Uyuni
- Explore the colonial streets of Salta
- Sip local wines in Cafayate's verdant mountain vineyards
- Pitch a tent at an Argentine estancia
- Feast on a traditional asado barbecue
- Meander through the colonial heart of Argentina in scenic Cordoba
- Discover the sophisticated streets of Buenos Aires
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust