Kolkata to Kathmandu (via Bhutan) Overland
Experience remote and picturesque parts of India and Bhutan on this incredible overland adventure. From India's cultural capital of Kolkata to the Bhutanese gem of Paro and only Kathmandu, journey through lush rice paddies, hilltop monasteries and stunning mountainous terrain. Friendly locals, beautiful vistas and character-packed destinations...who knew travelling in a truck could be so much fun? The mighty Himalayas and the Land of the Thunder Dragon are calling.
- This overland adventure is the best way to see India and Bhutan. Travelling by truck, rub shoulders with the locals as you journey across remote landscapes
- The local guides on this trip are the best in the business. Gain insight into the areas visited as you're joined by various experts with specific knowledge and experience
- Even though there are lots of included activities packed into the itinerary, you'll have plenty of free time to explore on your own and pursue optional activities
- Travel through spectacular scenery, from the rolling green rice paddies of Darjeeling to the remote Phobjikha Valley and the Black Mountains
- Spend a night under the stars camping in the Gangaram Tea Plantation
- Finish with a flight to Kathmandu
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust