Kenya Family Safari
Swap the hubbub of Kenya's capital for the calls of flamingos, zebras and rhinos as you journey from Nairobi to Masai Mara. The impressive Great Rift Valley and Lake Naivasha make an unforgettable backdrop as you camp out under the stars. Trek across the plains in search of Africa's largest residents, including lions, cheetahs and elephants. Spend time with the Masaai people and experience their fascinating tribal culture. Witness conservation projects that help protect animals from harm and extinction.
- Venture into the incredible Masai Mara National Reserve for a full-day game drive
- Make friends with warriors of the Maasai tribe around the camp fire; they'll be on guard for lions while you and your family camp overnight
- Get a taste of Nairobi, an exciting, cosmopolitan city of sterling restaurants, cafes and museums
- Keep your eyes peeled for black and white rhinos on an adventure through Lake Nakuru National Park
- Encounter colourful birds and herds of zebra on a walk around Crater Lake
- You and your family will be in excellent hands for the duration of your trip, travelling with a crew of three experienced locals – a leader, driver and cook
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust