Kenya Expedition: The Last Northern White Rhinos
Join Intrepid on a special journey to Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya, to spend time with the last remaining northern white rhinos in existence. The magnificence of the species is undeniable, and this 7-day journey offers the rare opportunity to see up close not only these endangered beasts but also their black and southern white counterparts out in the wild. It’s an adventure defined by epic African landscapes (Lake Nakuru and the Great Rift Valley), stunning birdlife and big game, and stories of real change through wildlife conservation and local social enterprise. The time to travel to Kenya is now.
- For wildlife lovers and rhino enthusiasts alike, this is one of the greatest adventure travel opportunities in Africa out there. The chance to see a species so rare and imposingly beautiful does not come often
- Over a leisurely dinner, hear how the East Africa Wildlife Society is supporting anti-poaching initiatives that protect endangered wildlife
- Every traveller booked onto this adventure results in a donation towards East Africa Wildlife Society
- A visit to Morani Information Centre provides insight into how a modern wildlife conservancy works
- Game drives at Ol Pejeta and Lake Nakuru are included. And with both destinations famous for their black and southern white rhinos, there’s a great chance of sighting some
- Meet the resilient women of Kenya involved in One Horizon, a Nairobi social enterprise making a real difference to the lives of local females
- Just because you’re going on safari in Africa doesn’t mean you have to skimp on comfort. Enjoy well-appointed quarters and excellent 4x4 transport along the way
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust