Kathmandu to Mumbai Overland
Beginning in Nepal's atmospheric capital, travel overland through the passes of the Himalayas heading for the jungle and going in search of tigers in Chitwan. Crossing the border into India, travel to the incomparable city of Varanasi. Visit the temples of Khajuraho and Orchha and camp surrounded by deserted palaces. No trip to India would be complete without an awe-inspiring visit to the Taj Mahal – you won't be disappointed! Visit the beautiful city of Jaipur before overlanding across Rajasthan, where we take a camel trek into the Thar Desert. Explore Jaisalmer and Jodhpur before continuing our adventure across Rajasthan, where we'll make for the lakeside city of Udaipur. End the trip in India's most colourful and cosmopolitan city, Mumbai.
- Experience the exquisite spelndour of the Taj Mahal
- blush at the erotic carvings at Khajuraho
- Discover the hidden secrets of Fatehpur Sikri
- Seek out leopards and tigers on a safari in Chitwan National Park
- Share a smile with the locals in Durbar Square
- Visit the spiritual ghats of Varanasi
- Drift down the holy River Ganges
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust