India's Golden Triangle: Yoga & Bollywood Edition
Follow the famed Golden Triangle on this adventure to India’s premier cities – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Peel back the curtain on Bollywood with a dance class and a film screening in Jaipur infuse this trip with a glamorous twist. Immerse yourself in India’s history and discover the sparkling relics of lost empires, the legendary Taj Mahal among them. After pounding the pavement in the big cities – and tasting rural village life in Suroth – there’s no better way to finish your journey than with three days in sacred Rishikesh, where the Ganges flows from the mountains to the plains and yoga reigns supreme.
- The Taj Mahal is not only a sumptuous masterpiece of Indian architecture, but also a truly meaningful stop on any traveller’s journey. Here's what you need to know about your visit: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/taj-mahal-travel-guide/
- Overlooking the picturesque scene of Moata Lake, the monumental Amber Fort is one sight that will forever be under India’s protection
- Sample sweet treats and interact with friendly local folk in Suroth, a fascinating snapshot of rural life off the tourist trail
- A dance class and a film screening at Jaipur’s famous Raj Mandir cinema hall make for a thrilling Bollywood experience
- Head into the stunning foothills of the Himalaya to Holy Rishikesh to practice yoga on the banks of the sacred Ganges
- For those with limited time, long travel days are kept to a minimum, which is perfect for visiting several icons of northern India
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust