Inca Trail Family Holiday with teenagers
Travel to Peru on this family adventure and uncover the terraced ruins of Peru’s mystical ancient city. Explore some of South America’s most beautiful architecture in Lima before flying to Cusco and journeying to the cultural highlights of the Sacred Valley. Acclimatise in Chinchero and enjoy a local homestay, then warm up for the Inca Trail trek with a mountain bike adventure in the Andean countryside. Rest up and recharge in the ancient town of Ollantaytambo before embarking on the iconic Inca Trail to the ruined Inca city of Machu Picchu. This 14-day tour encapsulates Peruvian culture and lets you in on the secrets of their ancient civilisation.
- Discover the best sights of Lima, from the colonial architecture and excellent museums to the mysterious catacombs and their ornate displays of human bones
- Venture into the Sacred Valley to discover the quaint old town of Ollantaytambo and tour the staggering Inca ruins
- Be mesmerised by the mother of all Incan cities, the mysterious Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the site, plus an extra day of free time to explore
- With ancient cultures, beautiful architecture and stunning mountains to explore, Cusco has something for everyone, making the perfect end to your family adventure
- Tackle the glorious Inca Trail with all the creature comforts you need – a spacious tent, a cook to prepare your meals, and experienced porters who will take care of the heavy lifting
- Experience some real Andean hospitality with a homestay in Chinchero, a great chance to experience the culture and daily life of the locals
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust