Ho Chi Minh City to Hoi An
From the hustle and bustle of the big smoke to off-the-beaten-track hill villages, experience the many colours of Vietnam's rich cultural tapestry on this Southern Vietnam adventure. Discover the extraordinary war remnants and tantalising street food of Ho Chi Minh City, the French charisma of Dalat, the folk history of the Central Highlands and the old-world allure of historic Hoi An. In between, trek through the forests of the Central Highlands to the villages of Ede and M'Nong people, who invite you to stay overnight in their homes. This is an active, eye-opening adventure you won't forget.
TRIP CHANGES FOR 2019:
We will no longer be running this trip in 2019. For a great alternative check out our Northern Vietnam Adventure (TVSA) or Hoi An to Hanoi (TVSC).
- Spend an action-packed day in Ho Chi Minh City, visiting the astounding Cu Chi tunnels and visiting the city's premier sights
- Discover a slice of Paris in the East in the picturesque town of Dalat. Explore the opulent summer palace of Bo Dai and stop in at the mouth-watering local market
- More than just a stepping-stone to the hills, Buon Ma Thuot has a top-notch cultural museum and arguably the best coffee in the country
- Trek through the lush forests of the Central Highlands, where homestays in tiny villages give you a rare insight into rural life and ethnic minority cultures
- Enjoy a guided walking tour through the atmospheric streets of Hoi An's historic Old Town, one of Vietnam's most charming destinations
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust