Highlights & Gems of Patagonia
Just the sound of it fills the stomach with butterflies: Patagonia. Sharp granite peaks impale the horizon and glaciers feed into the most perfect blue lakes imaginable. Visit the seemingly endless wilderness that’s become the hottest, and coldest, outdoor playground for adventurers world-over, beginning in the Chilean capital of Santiago and ending in cosmopolitan Buenos Aires. Combine the best of both worlds, hiking in the shadow of Mt Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre, conquering Villarica Volcano high above Pucon and ‘exploring’ the chocolate shops in Bariloche, not to mention the incredible food and wine scene throughout both these countries.
- Discover the spirit of cosmopolitan Santiago
- Enjoy action-packed fun in Pucon
- Argentina's Perito Moreno Glacier must be seen to be believed. This massive, blue-hued natural wonder is one of Patagonia's real crown jewels
- Trek the Patagonian wilderness through Argentina and Chile
- Finish in Buenos Aires, Argentina's sensational and sultry capital. Stay on and explore its many corners at your leisure, from the star-studded Recoleta cemetery to the tucked-away milongas (tango halls)
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust