Great Ocean Road & Grampians Discovery
Australia’s Great Ocean Road is a glorious stretch of land capturing the finer points of Victoria’s versatile and diverse ecosystems. The iconic bushland and glistening seascapes fuse together to create something greater than the sum of it’s parts, seen in natural wonders such as the Loch Ard Gorge, the towering 12 Apostles or even the surf beaches of Torquay. Further inland, the towering sandstone ridges of the Grampians offer a view of the land below – pristine, undisturbed and authentically Australian. Close enough to comfortable, trendy seaside towns like Lorne yet just far enough from the metropolitan Melbourne to feel the call of the wild, the southern coast is everything you could want from Australia and more.
- Stay in unique four star accommodation along Victoria's Great Ocean Road and Grampians
- Enjoy a native food dinner cooked by a local chef
- Walk where few dare to tread on a special section of the Great Ocean Road, travelling down Gibson Steps to a glistening shoreline dotted with giant stone monuments
- A smaller group size of 12 people gives you a better chance of making new friends and enjoying uncrowded sight-seeing
- Sacred to the Gunditjmara people, explore the soon to be UNESCO-listed Budj Bim National Heritage Landscape – home to ancient aqua traps dating from 6600 years ago
- Get up close and personal with koalas and kangaroos
- See the famous twelve apostles, perhaps from a helicopter above the ocean
- Hike to the Pinnacles, explore Halls Gap and Victoria's Grampians
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust