Galapagos Family Holiday
The Galapagos Islands are home to some of the rarest animals on the planet and this trip gives the whole family a unique opportunity to learn about the biology and diversity of this paradise. Everyone will enjoy spotting the myriad animals in their natural environment as they graze, sleep and play on the beaches, mountains and rocks of the islands of Santa Cruz and Cristobal as well as exploring the human history of Floreana. Snorkel with sea lions, marvel at the plodding majesty of giant tortoises, spot frigate birds, blue-footed boobies and Galapagos crabs – and keep an eye out for marine iguanas, whales, dolphins and sharks as you explore this natural wonderland. You’ll experience (animal) life like never before on this beautiful trip to the Galapagos.
- As well as exploring some of the archipelago's finest islands by boat, you'll get to know the locals by staying in small, friendly hotels
- Snorkelling with sea lions is an incredible and surreal experience, and there are few better places to do so than Islas Lobos, home of the world's second largest sea lion colony
- One of the joys of the Galapagos is to be surrounded by birds like boobies and frigatebirds who often have not even the slightest interest you're there
- Incredible photo opportunities await around every corner – not least of Kicker Rock, the marvellous twin volcanic peaks seen sitting in the ocean from the top of Cerro Tijeratas
- The colourful human history of Floreana, shrouded in mystery and mayhem, has a story for everyone. It's sure to be a hit with the family
- With spare time in Quito and Isla Santa Cruz, you can spend quality time with the family – perhaps with further hiking or visiting local markets
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust