Uncover the real Fiji on a nine-day cultural expedition from the picturesque coast to the lush highlands. Beginning and ending in Nadi, weave through untouched jungle while travelling to Fiji’s most pristine waterfalls and remote villages, discovering the Fijian way of living off the land and their sacred ceremonial customs. Hike over lush grasslands into local villages, raft through Fiji’s volcanic rock interior, snorkel off remote beaches at Nananu-i-Ra Island and wander through national parks brimming with tropical wildlife. Discover the sparkling South Pacific waters, experience world-class Fijian hospitality, and unlock a side of Fiji that may be lesser known, but is no less satisfying to experience.
- Discover the spectacular scenes of the Coral Coast, taking a guided walk to learn about the cultural significance of Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park with your small group.
- Get your pulse racing as you raft through the heart of Fiji’s highlands at Upper Navua Gorge, and take the plunge with a swim at one of Fiji’s most picture-perfect waterfalls in Nabalesere.
- Have time to rest and relax along the shores of Pacific Harbour, and take a boat to the paradisiacal island of Nananu-i-Ra to snorkel and spot dolphins in their natural environment.
- Go on a full day’s hike through the grasslands into Naga to Nubutautau villages, hearing first-hand about the history of the area from expert guides and local villagers.
- Discover the Fijian centres of Nadi and Suva, and with the option to extend your stay before or after the expedition, you’ll be relaxing as soon as you step foot on the island.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust