Venture to parts of Fiji’s highlands that many visitors never get to see. Beginning and ending in Nadi, traverse through jungle-clad terrain by 4WD travelling to Fiji’s most pristine waterfalls and remote villages to discover the Fijian way of living off the land. Hike over lush grasslands into a village; raft through Fiji’s volcanic rock interior; snorkel off remote beaches and wander through national parks brimming with birdlife. This 11-day expedition takes you into the provinces where you’ll stay at an eco-retreat and experience Fijian hospitality, trekking inland and breaking up the journey by hopping over to a smaller island for downtime at a beachside bungalow.
- Forget the resorts – make your way into the less visited parts of Viti Levu for a deeper experience of the island
- Discover spectacular views of the Coral Coast and take a guided walk to learn about the cultural significance of Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park
- Take the plunge (or several plunges) with a swim under one of Fiji’s most majestic waterfalls at Nabalesere
- Get the pulse racing as you raft through the heart of Fiji’s highlands at Upper Navua Gorge
- Take a boat off the island of Nananu-i-Ra to spot dolphins in their natural environment in the open ocean
- Go on a full day’s hike through the grasslands into Naga village and hear first-hand about the local history of the area
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust