Ethiopian Highlands Northbound
Travel to Africa and tour Ethiopia on a trip from Addis Ababa to Gondar. Discover fascinating places and beautiful scenery on this journey across the heart of Ethiopia's countryside. Experience a land like no other, from the rock-hewn churches of Lalibela and the untouched wilderness of the Simien Mountains, to the sophistication of Gondar and the history of ruin-peppered Aksum. Traversing through a rarely visited and very special part of the continent, this is an adventure like no other.
- Camp under a blanket of stars in the Ethiopian countryside
- See the towering obelisks of Aksum
- Get up to speed on modern Ethiopia in Addis Ababa
- Cross the epic Blue Nile Gorge
- See the monolithic churches of Lalibela
- Hike through Ethiopia's Simien Mountains National Park
- Discover Gonder's ornate castles and palaces
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust