Discover fascinating places and beautiful scenery on this journey across the heart of Ethiopia's countryside. Experience a land like no other, from the rock-hewn churches of Lalibela and the untouched wilderness of the Simien Mountains, to the sophistication of Gonder and the history of ruin-peppered Aksum. Feel the mist rise from the Blue Nile Falls and spot Africa's iconic Big Five in Kenya's Samburu National Reserve. Along the way, encounter friendly Rastafarians, proud Samburu warriors and the rarely visited tribespeople of the Omo Valley. Travelling through a remote and very special part of the continent, this is an adventure like no other.
- Admire the flamingo-filled expanse of Lake Nakuru
- Spot the Big Five in Samburu National Reserve
- Visit Ethiopia's friendly tribespeople in the Omo Valley
- Encounter the amazing birdlife of Lake Ziway
- See the monolithic churches of Lalibela
- Hike through Ethiopia's Simien Mountains National Park
- Discover Gonder's ornate castles and palaces
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust