Travel to Ethiopia and discover unique and beautiful places on this journey through the heart of the country. Experience a land like no other, from the rock-hewn churches of Lalibela and the untouched wilderness in the Simien Mountains, to the sophistication of Gondar and the history of the ancient Aksum ruins. Feel the mist rise from the Blue Nile Falls before visiting Kenya to spot Africa's iconic Big Five. Along the way, encounter friendly Ethiopian Rastafarians, Kenya's proud Samburu warriors and the rarely visited tribes of the Omo Valley. An adventure like no other, travelling to Ethiopia and Kenya will open your eyes to a special and rarely visited part of the continent.
- Spot Ethiopia's exotic wildlife on a game drive
- Be amazed by the pink brilliance of flocks of flamingos
- Experience distinct local cultures and traditions in the Omo Valley
- Hike through lush national parks
- Discover Gondar's ornate castles and palaces
- Taste spicy Ethiopian delicacies in Addis Ababa
- Feel the clouds of mist rising from the Blue Nile Falls
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust