Epic South America
This trip covers all the highlights and many surprises of South America – from trekking the Inca Trail to Macchu Pichu to partying it up in fiesty Rio de Janeiro. Chase waterfalls at Iguaza Falls and stroll the streets of Buenos Aires. Snap trick photos at Bolivia's dream-like Uyuni Salt Flats, unleash your inner Indiana Jones in the Amazon and explore the rich history of this incredible part of the world at a pace that allows you to do as much as you want. This truly is an epic adventure.
- Quito’s Old Town is packed full of colonial architecture, plazas, churches and colourful local life – it's no wonder UNESCO have listed it as a World Heritage site.
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route to Machu Picchu, trust us, this is going to be one of the highlights of your life.
- Get amongst the weird and wonderful in La Paz, from the strange brews of the witches’ market to the tasty treats of Mercado Lanza.
- Ever dreamt of walking on water? Now’s your chance. Kind of. The sprawling salt lakes of Bolivia serve up some seriously mind-bending photo ops.
- Get your adrenaline kicks in the party and adventure playground of Banos – or just go for ‘me time’ and soakin a hot spring.
- The mighty Iguazu Falls straddles the border between Argentina and Brazil, and you’ll be able to see it from both sides.
- The heaving, metropolis of Rio de Janeiro is a great way to end the trip. Party down with the locals and experience a culture at the beating heart of Brazil.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust