Epic Laos & Cambodia
Holidays are hard to come by, so make the most of yours with this 18-day South East Asian extravaganza. See the best of the best in Bangkok, haggle and feast in Chiang Mai, chill on a private slow boat up the Mekong, fall in love with Luang Prabang, explore some rad caves, kayak and hang ten in Vang Vieng and Vientiane, rock and roll in Phnom Penh and explore the temples Tomb Raider-style in Siem Reap. What?! All in one trip? Yeah!
- It doesn’t get more South East Asian than cruising down the Mekong River in a traditional-style boat, and you get two days of smooth sailin' on this trip
- Jump on an overnight train in Thailand, maybe the best form of transport ever – travelling like a local, making new mates, and waking up in a new place all rolled into one
- Get seriously laid-back in Laos and find out why it’s one of the most chilled countries around
- You know a place is special if the UNESCO guys stick it on their list, and exotic Luang Prabang is just that – French villas, Buddhist temples, the mighty Mekong and the tastiest bakeries and cafes
- This trip hits all the must-sees of Cambodia. Is it possible to fall in love with a pile of stones? You might think so after your time at Angkor Wat
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust