Epic Europe: Central & Italy
Beginning in Germany and ending in Italy, this tour hits seven countries but doesn’t rush them. See historic landmarks, medieval squares, hilltop castles, romantic canals and make memories that will last a lifetime. Beginning in Europe’s alt-capital Berlin, walk the ‘Royal Route’ in Krakow, soak up the terracotta views of Prague and Cesky Krumlov and the classic vibes of Vienna, see the might Danube in Budapest, be charmed by Lake Bled, get (good) lost among the canals of Venice, hit up the charmed towns of the Cinque Terre, marvel in the arts culture in Florence and finish with a pizza in the piazzas of Rome. With plenty of free time to do your own thing, there's no better way to see this epic pocket of Europe, all with a crew of like-minded travellers by your side.
- Central Europe is all about the narrow alleyways, cobblestone streets and ancient staircases – good thing you’ll be getting around with a small, unobtrusive group, and able to check things out at your own pace – not just catch a glimpse from a bus window.
- So much of what is great about Europe – art, history, music – can be found in Vienna, but it’s sometimes overlooked by younger travellers. Not on our watch!
- Step into the pages of a fairy-tale on the shore of Slovenia’s Lake Bled. See the church on the island in the lake’s centre and treat yourself to a slice of cream cake.
- Never go hungry (or thirsty) with mouth-watering seafood along Italy's coast, fine wine in Tuscany and endless pasta dishes on offer in Rome.
- Discover the country within a city at the Vatican with a leader-led tour of St Peter’s Basilica, packed with rich history and full of religious icons and unforgettable artwork.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust