Egypt Family Holiday for solo parents
Uncover the ancient mysteries and modern marvels of Egypt and see why this classic destination inspires millions of travellers each year. With an action-packed itinerary that is purpose built for families, this authentic Egypt experience blends all the must-see highlights with plenty of adventurous, off the beaten-track activities. So whether you're cruising the Nile in a Felucca, sitting down to dinner with a Nubian family or hopping on a camel, this relaxing, exciting and always enlightening family tour of Egypt is sure to fill the photo album and keep you reminiscing around the dinner table for years to come.
NEW UPDATES FOR 2019:
In 2019 this trip will become a 8 day itinerary that starts and finishes in Cairo. Due to passenger feedback we are removing Hurghada from the itinerary, adding an additional day in Aswan and including a return flight to Cairo.
- Egypt is home to some of the world's most amazing ancient icons. Explore the Pyramids, Sphinx and Valley of the Kings with expert local guides
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience their culture. Lose yourself in Cairo's colourful Khan al-Khalili bazaar and dine with Nubian village folk in a house in Aswan
- Sleep under the stars, feast on hearty cuisine and be dazzled by the riverside scenery on a felucca sailing trip down the Nile
- The overnight train from Cairo to Aswan is a fun activity for the whole family, with comfortable sleeping quarters and good food – not to mention the thrill of waking up in an exciting new destination
- An Egypt adventure wouldn't be complete without a donkey ride at the Valley of the Kings
- Finishing in Hurghada, you have plenty of time to unwind at the end of your adventure. Snorkel the coral reefs of the Red Sea or simply relax on the beach
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust