Diwali Festival in India
Celebrate the festival of lights like a local and earn bragging rights for life. Explore the old city of Delhi wondering how some places could be so ancient yet at the same time really modern. Ride the rails and watch the as country goes by. Maybe catch a Bollywood flick and gawk at the marvel that is the Taj Mahal. You have not seen India if you have not visited during Diwali.
- Light the roof on fire! And by that we mean light up the rooftops of Jaipur with fireworks for Diwali Festival
- Saree not sorry. Look radiant for Diwali night in a colourful and dazzling saree to match your surroundings.
- While in Karauli experience royal Rajasthani swagger in your very own palace crib
- The Taj Mahal may be one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, but do you know its poetic history? A local expert will fill you in.
- Check out a Bollywood blockbuster in the coolest cinema in the country
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust