Discover Classic Turkey and Northern Cyprus
Discover Turkey in all its ancient glory during this eight-day journey beginning in Istanbul. Travel to the Aegean resort town of Kusadasi before exploring the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia, then hop over to northern Cyprus where time stands still. Tread the paths of history, soak up some incredible landscapes and immerse yourself in this cultural melting pot.
- Spend eight days ticking off the highlights of Turkey before taking a short flight to Northern Cyprus to enjoy the rustic charm of this idyllic island paradise
- Enjoy a free day on the Aegean in the resort town of Kusadasi. You can check out Pamukkale's thermal pools, take a traditional boat trip along the coast or sit on the beach with a cool drink in hand.
- Taste local fruit wines in one of the best-preserved Greek Ottoman villages in the country. It's picture perfect.
- Get up close and personal with the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia on a valley walk that'll have you exploring rock-cut dwellings in Love Valley or the rose-coloured hues of Red Valley.
- Discover the back streets and vibrant local markets of Istanbul, where East meets West.
- Fall asleep on the Aegean Coast and wake up in Central Anatolia on the Mavi Konya, an overnight train from Izmir to Konya.
- Visit fairytale-like St Hilarion Castle, famously rumoured to be used by Walt Disney as inspiration for the castle in Snow White and Seven Dwarfs.
- Discover Europe's last divided capital, known as Lefkosia to the Turkish and Nicosia to the Cypriot communities, it is full of surprises with an eclectic mix of cultures and architecture.
- Stay in a traditional Cypriot village where residents have been working together to preserve local culture and heritage. Join your village hosts for some traditional bread and cheese making
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust