Cuzco to Lima
Visit South America and travel through Peru from Cuzco to Lima. Uncover ancient mysteries and discover the rich culture of this unique corner of the globe. Starting in Cuzco, the heart and soul of Peru, this exceptional Overland adventure includes an unforgettable trek through spectacular Andean scenery taking in ancient ruins and stopping at remote villages. Behold the awe-inspiring ruins of Machu Picchu before spending a night with a Raqchi family and visiting the enormous Colca Canyon. Be enchanted by the dazzling buildings of Arequipa, marvel at the mysterious Nazca Lines and soak up the breathtaking scenery of Paracas National Reserve before ending the journey in lively Lima. This incredible adventure is the perfect way to discover the hidden charms and spectacular natural beauty of this sensational country.
- Admire Cuzco's Spanish and Inca influences
- Follow Peru's ancient Inca paths
- Watch the sun rise over Machu Picchu
- Experience Peruvian hospitality during a homestay
- Survey the vast Colca Canyon
- Marvel at the Nazca Lines
- Cruise around the Ballestas Islands
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust