Cuzco to La Paz
This adventure takes you through the centre of ancient Inca heartlands on a short but sweet Overland tour. Travel through Peru and Bolivia and discover the secrets of these mystical places as you explore the streets of Cuzco, trek along ancient Inca pathways, visit the islands dotting Lake Titicaca and ramble over the impressive Machu Picchu ruins. From the once mighty Inca capital of Cuzco to the breathtaking altitude of La Paz, discover the history and beauty of these two mighty nations on this Overland adventure.
- Fall in love with magical Cuzco, high in the mountains of Peru
- Follow in ancient footsteps on an Inca trek
- Discover the mystery of crumbling Machu Picchu
- Visit the ancient funerary towers of Sillustani
- Set sail on the waters of Lake Titicaca
- Discover the remote beauty of the Island of the Sun
- Climb through the jumble of twisting streets in La Paz
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust