Cuba Sailing Adventure
Spend eight unforgettable days sailing through the island paradise of Cuba. After being captivated by the time capsule that is Havana, venture offshore on a yacht for a Cuban encounter few people get to experience. Take in an array of natural wonders and get up-close to marine- and wild-life while sailing from Cienfuegos around the islands of Cayo Guano, Cayo Largo, Cayo Cantiles and many more. Uncover heavenly, untouched islands, swim in crystal-clear waters, snorkel over stunning reefs and spend days soaking up the chilled out vibe of irresistible Cuba. Find out why this vivacious country, so blessed with natural beauty and an abundance of cultural delights, is one of our favourite destinations.
- Old-world charm, rich history, exciting nightlife – evocative Havana is like nowhere else on earth. Wander the cobbled laneways of Habana Viejo or head to Vedado for a taste of the world-famous Copellia ice cream
- Beaches don't get much better than this. The islands of the Canarreos Archipelago offer miles of pristine white sands and sparkling turquoise reefs to explore
- The underwater world of Cayeria Los Majaes is a snorkeller's dream, thanks to its warm, shallow pools that you could bask in for hours
- From lobsters and loggerhead turtles to iguanas and monkeys, this trip spans the most eclectic spread of sea life and wildlife. Not to mention those odd Carribean creatures, the jutias
- This being a true sailing trip, there's plenty of leisure time. When you're not soaking up your idyllic surrounds on deck, you can while away evenings in beachside restaurants feasting on delicious Cuban cuisine
- The beauty of sailing is that each day is unique and, while we have a destination to reach, if the weather changes or something takes the group’s fancy, we can be flexible on the day's itinerary
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust