Cuba & Costa Rica Discovery
Cuba's imminent political and cultural change makes it something to experience now before it evolves. Wander through Havana’s glittering colonial architecture, soak up the clear mountain air among Soroa’s vibrant mountain orchards, relax on Playa Ancon’s vast white beaches and admire Trinidad’s unrivalled ambience. Then onto the jewel of Central America, Costa Rica's environment is world-renowned for being diverse, vibrant and healthy. Visit San Jose’s colonial streets; La Fortuna’s hot springs and volcano; Monteverde’s cloud forest; and Manuel Antonio’s turquoise seas. From old cars to fragrant cigars then onto intense volcanic landscapes and superb Pacific beaches, this Cuba and Costa Rica Discovery is a perfect combination of differences.
THIS COMBINATION TRIP WILL BE DISCONTINUED IN 2019. The 'Costa Rica Express' (QVKR) sub trip of this combination trip will be discontinued in 2019, so we are no longer offering it as a packaged combination trip. The 'Costa Rica Express' (QVKR) trip will be replaced with with 'Best of Costa Rica' (QBKR). The 'Beautiful Cuba' (QUKA) will run unchanged in 2019.
- A guided walking tour of Old Havana sheds lights on the difference between the lives of city and rural life in Cuba
- Take in all the colours and aromas of Soroa, the stunning valley area known as the 'rainbow of Cuba'
- Stroll along the rural dirt roads of Vinales as tractors, vintage cars and horse-drawn carriages pass you by
- Experience the diversity of Costa Rica's environment
- Lay back and relax in La Fortuna hot springs
- Spot wildlife in the lush Monteverde cloud forest
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust