Croatia Family Holiday with Teenagers
Discover the rugged landscape of Croatia on an active family adventure to remember. Hike past stunning mountain scenery and cascading waterfalls, raft the gentle rapids along the Zrmanja River and pedal through lush Paklenica National Park. Along the way, see quaint, seaside villages, munch on fresh seafood and make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Cycle through forests of beech and black pine while taking in the view of Vesebit Mountain in Paklenica National Park
- Take a leisurely hike through a misty Eden of endless waterfalls and spectral blue lakes in the Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Kayak across the sea and visit the pastel-coloured fishing village of Vinjerac
- Encounter waterfalls and heart-pumping rapids on a white water rafting adventure on the Zrmanja River
- History is all around you in Croatia. Get up close with it on a guided walk through Zadar
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust