Costa Rica Express
The jewel of Central America, Costa Rica's environment is world-renowned for being diverse, vibrant and healthy. If you’re short on time but want a taste of this country's unique sights then jump onboard this express trip through San Jose’s colonial streets; La Fortuna’s hot springs and volcano; Monteverde’s cloud forest; and Manuel Antonio’s turquoise seas. With abundant wildlife, intense volcanic landscapes and superb Pacific beaches, this Costa Rican adventure is sure to be a trip to remember.
DISCONTINUED for 2019 and being REPLACED with 'Best of Costa Rica' (QBKR). This is mainly due to passenger feedback about the desire to visit some of Costa Rica's harder to reach locations, such as Corcovado. The new trip will be the same duration but a different route. Please check back in a few months for more details on that itinerary.
- Experience the diversity of Costa Rica's environment
- Lay back and relax in La Fortuna hot springs
- Spot wildlife in the lush Monteverde cloud forest
- Swim in the warm waters of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Catch a show at San Jose's National Theatre
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust