Classic Cambodia and Vietnam by Land and Sea
Combining the magnificence of the Khmer Empire with lively Phnom Penh, this introduction to Cambodia is the perfect way to get acquainted with this captivating nation. Witness the grandeur of ancient Angkor Wat, see the enigmatic faces of the Bayon, confront the tragedy of the recent past.
Exploring Vietnam on a small-ship adventure cruise casts this classic destination in a whole new light. Embark on a week of leisure and discovery along southern Vietnam’s beautiful blue-sea coast, from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang via Nha Trang, Hoi An and more.
- See the very best that Cambodia has to offer in just under a week as you traverse the country with a small group of up to 11 new friends.
- This is a Comfort style trip, which means slightly higher standard hotels and a few more inclusions and meals than on most Original style itineraries. We also fly between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap to make the most of our time together.
- Discover a land of contrasts and turbulent history, nowhere more visible than in Phnom Penh. Visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) as well as the opulent Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda.
- Kick things off with dinner at Friends the Restaurant in Phnom Penh and combine an excellent local cause with a memorable dining experience.
- Conclude your time in Cambodia by exploring the amazing Angkor archaeological complex in depth. You'll have a 3 day pass so as well as our guided tours you can return on your own to further immerse yourself in the beauty and mystery.
- Drop anchor in Phan Tiet to witness the enormous reclining Buddha on Ta Cu Mountain, the Fairy Spring and the glorious sand dunes of Mui Ne
- See how pottery is done the old fashioned way, without kilns or turntables, in Bau Truc, the oldest pottery village in South East Asia
- Marvel at Cham architecture, some of which dates back as far as the 11th century – the Po Klong Garai Cham in Nha Trang, and Twin Cham Towers in Qui Nhon
- Stroll the tailors and artisan shops of Hoi An and take home that bespoke souvenir
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust