Chi-Town to New York
Three major cities, three very different worlds. Head out on an all-American road trip that gets under the skin of the USA’s culture and throws in some of its natural wonders for good measure. From the laidback local vibe of Chicago, find the American dream rising again in the modern renaissance city of Detroit. Discover the man-made thrills of the Midwest in coaster city USA, then stand in awe at Niagara Falls - a roaring monument to the power of mother nature. Rolling hills, wineries and waterfalls welcome you to New York state, then skyscrapers and endless possibilities lie in store in the Big Apple.
- Kick things off with a stroll through the ‘Windy City’ of Chicago. Meander along lakeside paths, then dig into a signature deep-dish pizza
- Detroit is back on its feet after hitting a rough patch. Feel its renewed energy and look back into its famous history of cars and Motown
- Sandusky is a place for the child and thrill seeker inside you. Feel your stomach drop on one of the world’s best rollercoasters at Cedar Point Amusement Park
- Worship at the sublime altar to Mother Nature that is Niagara Falls, taking an optional wet and wild boat cruise
- Waterfalls and wine tastings await in the incredible Fingers Lakes, home to some of New York state's most prized wineries
- This trip is a great way to cover a lot of ground, while also enjoying free time to explore. Cross four states and stop by six different destinations in a week
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust