Cartagena to Quito
Be a part of Colombia's revival on this exciting overland adventure. Travel through the Colombian countryside and discover quaint cities, coffee plantations, sleepy seaside towns and grand volcanic landscapes. With lots of opportunity to interact with outgoing, friendly locals, this is a great chance to have a genuine travel experience to talk about for years to come. Taking in the best spots and attractions of this fascinating country, this trip provides a unique insight into a nation that is rapidly evolving. Visit Colombia and be touched by the authenticity of this flourishing country before finishing the adventure in Ecuador's capital, Quito.
- Wander through the fairytale city of Cartagena
- Relax by the calm lake waters that lap at the town of Guatape
- Travel to Medellin and learn about Colombia's chequered past
- Get a caffeine-fix at a plantation in Manizales
- Wonder at Santuario de Las Lajas, a hidden Colombian highlight
- Walk through colourful textile markets
- Join the cafe culture of Quito
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust