Cambodia - Temples & Beaches
Discover the magic of Cambodia, from the palm-lined coastal fringes to the heart of the country's Khmer heritage. Journey from bustling Bangkok to remote Banteay Chhmar and on to Angkor, where mind-blowing temples strike a dazzling pose in the setting sun. Mountain bike by the Mekong in Phnom Penh, stay with a local family in the Cardamom Mountains then relax and unwind on the perfect beaches of Ko Kong and Ko Chang. With something for everyone, this is the perfect two-week trip through Cambodia.
- A night of leisure time in Bangkok is a golden opportunity for a street food feast. The Thai capital is quite arguably the world's greatest open-air barbeque
- Get a double dose of Angkor greatness. Explore not only the world-famous complex outside Siem Reap, but also the incredible and remote Banteay Chhmar, aka the Citadel of the Cat.
- Enjoy a well-balanced activity schedule in Phnom Penh. After a Mekong mountain biking trip, spend some free time learning about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge.
- Get off the beaten track in the Cardamom Mountains, trekking to rapids and a waterfall and staying overnight with a local family.
- Ko Chang offers the perfect finish to your Asian adventure. Laze around on beautiful palm-lined shores or go snorkelling with tropical fish.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust