Buenos Aires to Santiago via Ushuaia
Venture deep into the frozen heart of Patagonia on an adventure through South America’s most spectacular scenery. Discover the pulsating energy of Buenos Aires before heading south to Patagonia; explore some of the planet’s most breathtaking landscapes and visit Ushuaia, the world's southernmost city. Walk through pristine wilderness, spot exotic animals and gaze in awe at the towering Perito Moreno Glacier. Travel to Bariloche for indulgence and relaxation and finish the tour in sizzling Santiago. Along the way, meet friendly locals and be enchanted by the charming south coast of South America.
- Explore a myriad of fun and fascinating Buenos Aires attractions
- Get up close and personal to wildlife in pristine Patagonia
- Travel to Argentina's vast Pampas
- Visit Ushuaia, the world's southernmost town
- Spot the abundant marine life of Valdes Peninsula
- Tour to Perito Moreno Glacier to see ice shelves breaking into the ocean
- Indulge in the epicurean delights of beautiful Bariloche
- Visit Santiago and be immersed in colour and culture
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust