Buenos Aires to Rio
Seek out adventure on a tantalising trip through Brazil and Argentina. Enjoy the wood-grilled parillas in Buenos Aires or while away the night in one of Buenos Aires' sultry tango clubs. See the jaw-dropping power of Brazil's Iguazu Falls and the vastness of the Pantanal wetlands along the way. Meet up with Cariocas for caipirinhas in Rio de Janeiro and revel in the raucous atmosphere of this captivating city. Explore the most exotic places to visit in Brazil, pass through small historic towns and spend time discovering the best of Argentina's attractions. Tap your foot to the beat of the tango in Argentina before swinging those hips to the sway of the samba in Brazil. This feisty South American tour is an irresistible way to become submerged in the energies of Brazil and Argentina.
- Dance the tango in sophisticated Buenos Aires
- Marvel at the mighty Falls of Iguazu
- Peruse the ruins of San Ignacio Mini
- Snorkel with colourful fish at Bonito
- Spot a wealth of wildlife in the Panatal wetlands
- Stroll Paraty's colonial cobblestone streets
- Experience the rhythm and colour of Rio de Janeiro
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust