Bite-size Break Delhi
Sweet chai, crispy aloo tikkis, fluffy naan – it is little wonder why Delhi is the gastronomic capital of India. Get behind the scenes of northern India’s food scene with the help of a local guide. From the fragrant marketplaces of the Old Town to the kitchen of a Delhite, learn traditional family recipes, prepare an authentic Indian dinner, experience local hospitality, sample tasty morsels from a street vendor and explore ancient historic sights on this Bite-size Break of Delhi.
- Enjoy a home cooked meal in the home of a Delhi local
- Learn about India's struggle for independence on a city tour
- Experience the dizzying pace of daily life in Delhi
- Sip sweet chai and sample tasty snacks from street stalls
- Mingle with locals at markets, restaurants and food stalls
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust