Best of Switzerland
This may be one of the few neutral countries in the world, but you won't leave Switzerland feeling anything but positive about your experience. This small nation packs a big punch with friendly, non-punching locals, incredible mountain scenery and a luxurious gastro scene that priorities cheese. Start in Zurich then head to historic St Gallen, lakeside Lucerne, adrenaline-filled Interlaken and cheese-obsessed Gruyeres before finishing in the nation's capital, Bern. From picture-perfect towns to awe-inspiring peaks, you'll get the best of the indoors and the outdoors during this ten-day trip.
- Find out why Fondue was once promoted as a Swiss national dish by the Swiss Cheese Union
- Discover one of Europe's oldest, most beautiful libraries during your visit to St Gallen
- Explore Bern by e-bike and find out why this city is so relaxed and easy going.
- Take in the breathtaking alpine views from the summit of Pilatus Mountain, reached by the steepest cogwheel railway in the world.
- Explore Lucerne, a fairytale town on the shore of Lake Lucerne.
- Lace up your walking shoes and test the trails around Eiger, an iconic, imposing mountain in the adventurous Interlaken region.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust