Bali, Komodo & Flores Adventure
The many islands of Indonesia are scattered like gems across the Indian Ocean, hidden oases of tropical rainforests, colourful reefs and warm people ready to open their hearts and their homes to visitors. Bali, Komodo, and Flores are the perfect island trifecta for an odyssey that is equal parts adventure, relaxation and culture. Conquer the slopes of simmering Mt Batur, hunt for legendary Komodo Dragons, dine with locals in their home, and visit remote villages to see their traditional way of life. Discover these enthralling islands and see for yourself why travellers continue to return here time and again.
- With hiking, cycling and snorkelling, this trip is steeped in outdoor activities. But there's also plenty of time to relax – bathe in hot springs, laze on the beach or stroll around botanical gardens
- Immerse yourself in Balinese culture – you'll eat street food with locals, meet songket weavers, witness a traditional Kecak dance performance and visit a Hindu-Buddhist island temple
- Catch a stunning sunrise from the summit of Mt Batur, and photograph the dazzling crater lakes of Mt Kelimutu
- Explore the less-known Indonesian island of Flores and experience the traditional ethnic cultures that live here
- Enjoy a full day snorkelling among the vibrant sealife and coral
- Hike through lush rainforests to Wae Rebo. Meet the local community and spend a night in a traditional conical hut
- Keep your eyes peeled for prehistoric Komodo dragons on Komodo Island
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust