American Jazz Festival Tour
Pack your dancing shoes and prepare your jazz hands because we’re getting bluesy. This adventure from Atlanta to New Orleans takes you through the musical meccas of Nashville and Memphis with all the sights, sounds and sauces you could ever ask for. Learn to line dance in Nashville, get your hands dirty eating Memphis-style barbecue, visit the iconic Sun Studio, let your hair down on Bourbon Street and finish it all off with two days at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. As they say in NOLA, ‘pass a good time’ (let the fun begin)!
- Immerse yourself in a medley of jazz, country and the blues on this musical road trip from Atlanta to New Orleans.
- Discover the rhythm of life in New Orleans during the city’s iconic Jazz Fest, a celebration of the music, culture and food that make NOLA unique.
- A small group size means dive bars and diners are on the menu, so you can get a taste of the South beyond the tourist traps.
- Get the floorboards shaking at a honky-tonk in Nashville, where locals go to stamp out the stress of the day.
- Refuel with barbecue – just remember that in the South it’s more than a style of cooking, it’s a way of life and people take it very seriously.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust