American Jazz Festival Tour
Bring your dancing shoes and jazz hands because we’re getting bluesy. This adventure from Atlanta to New Orleans takes you through the musical meccas of Nashville and Memphis with all the sights, food and tunes you could ever ask for. Drip sauce down your fingers at a Memphis-style barbecue, learn to line dance in Nashville, visit the Jungle Room in Graceland, let your hair down on Bourbon Street and finish it all off with two days at the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival.
- Visit America's Southern Music gems of Atlanta, Nashville, and Memphis before heading to New Orleans to enjoy two days at the NOLA Jazz Festival - ticket included!
- Stay in the comfort of hostels and budget accommodation - no camping necessary!
- Get the floorboards shaking at a honky-tonk in Nashville
- Indulge in the rich, barbecue-heavy cuisine of the South, with portion sizes fit for the King (Elvis, of course)
- Explore the hedonistic pleasures of Bourbon Street
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust