Alice Springs to Melbourne Overland ex Yulara
Embark on a Northern Territory and Southern Ocean adventure, from Alice Spings to Melbourne, taking in the region's biggest and best-known drawcards along the way. Witness Uluru during a stunning sunrise, wander through the majestic canyons of Kata Tjuta and admire the views from Kings Canyon. Drive the famous Oodnadatta Track, and the famous Great Ocean Road. A region of exceptional landscapes and intriguing cultural attractions, this top to tail exploration of our country is a trip that will leave you with a profound appreciation of Australia's raw and rugged natural beauty.
- Get back to basics with this classic overland adventure. See the highlights and national parks of Australia's Great Ocean Road and Grampians, Flinders Ranges and Red Centre in rugged, authentic style
- Get up early and see the sun rise over Uluru
- Check out one of the strangest towns in Australia - built underground
- See some beautifully remote places in the Flinders Ranges
- Drive the world famous Great Ocean Road
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust