This trip delivers adventure and comfort in equal measures. Travel through these welcoming nations, past stunning scenery, tiny farming villages and modern cities abuzz with activity. Get a dose of wildlife action on exhilarating game drives; learn about local customs and traditions on community visits; spot prolific birdlife on lakes and in rivers; and spend each night relaxing over a tasty meal in comfort accommodation. From the thrill of being on safari to the genuine, real life moments interacting with locals, this Africa Experience showcases the very best of the continents culture, environment, history and traditions.
- Devour fresh seafood with great views in Lamberts Bay at an open air restaurant
- Canoe along the picturesque Orange River on a half-day excursion
- Experience an eerie silence at the Sossusvlei sand dunes from atop of dune 45
- Spend 2 nights on a houseboat as your base for exploring the Okavango Delta
- Drive through the Elephant Highway between Nata & Kasane
- Relax on a sunset cruise along the Chobe River spotting bird life and hippos
- The scale of Fish River Canyon is staggering, but stunning African birdlife and a colour-changing sunset makes it so much more than one of the world's largest gorges
- Learn more about the Kalahari from the knowledgeable San people as they sing and dance by the campfire
- Head out on a morning game drive in open 4x4's in the Chobe National Park
- Explore the Makgadikgadi Pans; scenery, sundowners, Baobabs and Meerkats!
- Stay in a selection of rustic permanent tented camps and lodges across Kenya & Tanzania's unspoilt wilderness without sacrificing the creature comforts of home.
- Experience the thrill of sleeping 'Under Canvas' and drift off to sleep to the sounds of the African night.
- Spot endangered black and white rhino stopping for a drink in Lake Nakuru NP.
- Watch lions prowling the famous Masai Mara on a 4x4 game drive.
- Be astounded by the vast array of wildlife in Ngorongoro Crater in open top 4x4 vehicles.
- Try to spot a rare tree-climbing lion at Lake Manyara National Park.
- Travel across the endless grasslands of the Serengeti searching for large herds of wildebeest and zebra.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust