VietNOM! As you slink from old-world Hanoi to ancient Hue and on to pretty Hoi An, beachy Nha Trang and bustling Ho Chi Minh… you will quickly realise that the Vietnamese know a thing or two about delicious food. Pho, bahn mi, rice paper, oh my!
- Travel the length of Vietnam with a small group of like minded travellers your own age and an expert leader to make sure you get the best out of your time in each destination.
- Limestone karsts and mysterious caves - Halong Bay feels a world away from the world we live in. Many other tour groups just visit for the day - we stay overnight on the boat.
- It's not just boring hotels on this trip where you could be anywhere in the world. We mix it up with overnight trains and of course our night on board in Halong Bay.
- Where better to enjoy loads of free time than in the coastal city of Nha Trang, which features irresistable beaches, crazy-good snorkelling and even mud baths! Here's what you have in store for you: https://www.geckosadventures.com/tales/nha-trang-vietnam/
- There's great food wherever you go in Vietnam, but combine sumptuous snacks with cycling in the surrounding countryside and you will see why we love Hoi An. Check it out: https://www.geckosadventures.com/tales/5-awesome-things-hoi-vietnam/
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust