The Ho (Chi Minh) to the Hanoi. See how the locals live on on the Mekong Delta staying in a local guesthouse, then get your beach on in Nha Trang. Pagodas, history and yum yums galore in Hoi An and Hue. Drift the emerald waters of Halong Bay by boat and go for a snoop through any of Hanoi's many markets. This is your full-on trip up the coast of Vietnam and into Halong Bay. From hectic Ho Chi Minh City to historic Hanoi. Ready, set, pagoda.
- This is one of the most popular trips in the entire Geckos range and a firm favourite with our travellers.
- Travel the length of Vietnam with a small group of like minded travellers your own age and an expert leader to make sure you get the best out of your time in each destination.
- Limestone karsts and mysterious caves - Halong Bay feels a world away from the world we live in. Many other tour groups just visit for the day - we stay overnight on the boat.
- It's not just boring hotels on this trip where you could be anywhere in the world. We mix it up with a guesthouse in the Mekong Delta, overnight trains and of course our night on board in Halong Bay.
- Where better to enjoy loads of free time than in the coastal city of Nha Trang, which features irresistable beaches, crazy-good snorkelling and even mud baths! Here's what you have in store for you: https://www.geckosadventures.com/tales/nha-trang-vietnam/
- There's great food wherever you go in Vietnam, but combine sumptuous snacks with cycling in the surrounding countryside and you will see why we love Hoi An. Check it out: https://www.geckosadventures.com/tales/5-awesome-things-hoi-vietnam/
- It's taken 400 million years for the Phong Nha Caves to look this good! Explore the spectacular scenery of underground rivers and caverns that form some of the world's largest caves.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust