Vic Falls & Safari
Short and sweet, this trip combines three of southern Africa's most exciting places – Hwange and Kruger national parks and the jaw-dropping Victoria Falls. From South Africa's big modern capital to a traditional village in Botswana, you'll experience all kinds of communities, cultures and landscapes in just over a week. Oh, and did we mention animals? Rhino-tracking and 4x4 safaris in search of the Big Five will blow your mind.
- Pay the famous elephants and lions of Hwange National Park a visit from an open-air 4x4 vehicle
- Take your safari game to the next level by tracking rhinos on foot with an expert local guide in Matabos National Park
- Meet the Hananwa people at a small village in South Africa's Limpopo province. Listen to stories of this fascinating community as your hosts prepare you a traditional feast. This is the real South Africa!
- What is the sound of a roaring lion if not a sweet soothing lullaby? You'll be camping right in the grounds of Kruger National Park (OMG), so you be the judge
- Forget the Grand Canyon – Blyde River Canyon's is gigantic AND lush and green, pure photo-op gold
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust