The Road to Delhi
Embrace your inner hippy in Kathmandu, search for wildlife in Chitwan, check out Buddha’s hometown, fall in love with Varanasi, ogle at the Taj, hang in a palace at Tordi Garh, go bazaar mad in Jaipur and finish up in Delhi.
- Fall in love with Nepal, prayer flags and spicy chai in stunning Kathmandu
- Rhino? It’ll be Rhi-YES when you check out these single-horned beasts in Chitwan National Park
- New Delhi is all kinds of delhi-ciousness – wash down the beautiful street chaos with a fresh fruit beer and some delectable street food
- You might think you’ve seen the Taj Mahal, but you ain’t seen nothing yet until you’ve checked out this teardrop in the morning light
- Ditch your alarm, there’s only one way to wake up in this world and that’s with a sunrise sail along the Ganges
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust