Super South Thailand
Love beaches? Love islands? Love cocktails? Love this trip. Head from buzzing Bangkok to blissful Koh Samui, snorkel, swim and hang at waterfalls. and visit jungly Khao Sok National Park, finish up at Ao Nang a paradise dream!
Embrace your inner beach bum and come home with sand in all the wrong places. Bring SPF 30, a sense of adventure and an appetite for the delicious and strange.
In 2017 the duration of this trip was 9 days
In 2018 the duration of this trip is 10 days
- Obsessed with the Tom Yam Goong at your local Thai joint? Imagine how much better it would be in Thailand, on a beach, with a cocktail, at sunset. Nice, eh?
- Get your first super spicy taste of Thailand and see the sights in big, bold, bustling Bangkok
- Koh Samui is a nice slice of paradise. Cruise the island, go chasing waterfalls and feel peachy on the beach before carving up the dance floor in one of Koh Samui's famous bars
- Kick back for a few days in Ao Nang. Plenty of free time to take up optional activities like, cook some food in a Thai cooking class, cook yourself in some hot springs or paddle to a hidden lagoon on Koh Hong island - making like Leo in 'The Beach' (without the weird ending)
- More fun in kayaks, coves and canyons is to be had in the mangrove forests of Ao Thalane. Don't let the local troublemakers (macaque monkeys) steal your camera
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust