Sri Lankan Adventure
Sri Lanka, land of rolling tea plantations, wild cinnamon groves, heaps of elephants and amazing surf breaks. And really incredible food. Chow on curry in Negombo, check out Buddha’s tooth in Kandy, spot elephants and leopards and sloths (oh my!) in Yala and have a whale of a time in Unawatuna.
- Shark, squid, barracuda and hundreds of things with fins that nobody knows the name of – visit the sea-nsational Negombo fish market
- Practice sticking out your little finger and delicately holding a teacup with your thumb and forefinger. Why? To prep for a delicious cuppa in the tea-heartland of Kandy
- Leave the imprint of you face on the train window as you stare out wide-eyed from Kandy to Ella – it’s basically a 6-hour movie of amazing scenery
- Go on safari in search of leopards and elephants in Yala National Park
- Sri Lanka + Unawatuna's golden beach + blue ocean + three nights = the cure for (most) of life’s problems
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust