Galapagos Highlights (Daphne)
Discover the rich marine life, abundant bird colonies and stunning landscapes of the Galapagos Islands on this 10-day tour. Feel the rush of a panga ride to Cerro Brujo, snorkel off the coast of Isla Espanola, discover the archipelago’s history on Isla San Cristobal, be mesmerised by the flourishing Scalesia forest on Isla Santa Cruz and visit a green turtle breeding zone on Isla Floreana. This is an adventure abounding in natural wonder, impressive vistas and rich history.
- Go snorkelling off the coast of Isla Floreana
- See the thriving albatross colonies on Isla Espanola
- Learn all about the Galapagos at the San Cristobal Interpretation Centre
- Stare up in wonder at the archipelago’s largest trees in the Opuntia Forest
- Witness the amazing birdlife on Isla Genovesa
- Paddle in the peaceful waters around Isla Santa Cruz
- Walk on pahoehoe lava on a tour of Bahia Sullivan
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust