Discover Bangkok to Singapore
Jungle escapades, city expeditions, swimming, swimming and more swimming. Sound good? Obvs! From the bustling streets of Bangkok to the jungly jungle of Khao Sok, sleep on a raft, hike through the Cameron Highlands, kick back at Krabi and eat your way through Penang and Singapore.
If this trip was a dish it would taste like Singapore’s chilli crab. Hot enough to keep you on your toes with a whopping great serve of beachy vibe on the side.
- The excitement of cities like Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur can be overwhelming, but with the insider knowledge of your local leader you can cut through the chaos and bee-line it to the hottest spots
- Khao Sok National Park is like stepping into another world – an essential experience in Thailand, nature-lover or not
- A getaway to the Cameron Highlands offers not only amazing views but a refreshing and well-earned reprieve from the sticky heat
- 14 days of three different cuisines: Singaporean, Malaysian and Thai. Delish!
- There's plenty of free time to make your own discoveries
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust