Best of Galapagos (Daphne)
When it comes to encountering wildlife up close and personal, a voyage to the Galapagos Islands really is an adventure unlike any other. Wherever you look, opportunities for witnessing nature in its most unaffected state abound. Head underwater off Isla Santa Cruz, Isla Bartolome or Isla Isabela and you'll be snorkelling with sea lions, white-tipped reef sharks, sea turtles and penguins. Look to the skies in North Seymour or Cerro Dragon and you'll spy frigatebirds, boobies, pelicans and more swooping and soaring. Head out for a wander across the volcanic landscapes of Punta Espinosa and you'll likely happen upon land iguanas and flightless cormorants. Prepare to have your expectations of this unique destination more than exceeded.
- Soak up arresting views of Volcano Wolf from the top of Tagus Cove
- Spot whimbrels and great blue herons in Isla Santa Cruz’s saltwater lagoon
- Meet the insatiably curious California sea lions of North Seymour
- Watch the Galapagos hawk circling the skies of Sullivan Bay
- Enjoy a Panga ride through the Elizabeth Bay biodiversity sanctuary
- Swim with turtles in Las Tintoreas
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust